We aim to provide a secure and efficient system for driver checking which is our Sole Business. We do not use your information in any other way.
Our promise to you
We adhere to and where possible exceed the requirements outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not
- Sell your information on.
- Provide your information to other parties not directly involved in vetting your information.
We only release information as required
Address information is only released to approved parties e.g. (the DVLA) and the companies approved in your consent form in the event of problems in identification.
We protect your information from identity theft by
- Not providing your full licence DVLA or DVLNI licence number on the website or reports (In the case of the DVLA we blank out the last 3 digits).
- We don’t store your address on our website even though it is hosted on the same infrastructure used by banks. The website although secure is still totally separate from our main system.
- We implement strict vetting of our staff and secure our premises both physically and electronically.