Are your drivers a business risk?
The Licence Bureau™ Service enables you to quickly perform driver licence checks for all your drivers against current DVLA and DVLNI records we then continually and automatically re-check them for you.
Some of the benefits:
- Your driver has the right type of licence (full, copy, HGV, PSV or provisional) for the work involved
- All relevant previous driver offences are identified (e.g. speeding, drink driving)
- The stated number of points on the licence is correct
- The name of the driver has been correctly identified
- You are informed of all new offences – even if the driver does not tell you.
The Licence Bureau™ was the first company to develop a unique driving licence verification system based on a three year consent accessing the DVLA driver database.
This entitles us, with your drivers’ permission, to access their DVLA driver record at any time during the three year term with no further recourse to the driver. Our service complies with the requirements of the DVLA and the Data Protection Act providing you with clear concise and meaningful reports.
Our systems constantly keep you fully informed of all relevant compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers, vehicle, fleet, costs and risks.
We offer you both peace of mind and the ability to meet your statutory obligations from a position of strength through knowledge. That’s why our services are used by over 20% of the FTSE-100 – and hundreds of smaller businesses.
We ensure all your drivers’ licences are valid, right now, using advanced, award winning IT systems backed by high speed data links with the DVLA and DVLNI.
If you’d like discuss reducing the risks, costs and hassle of managing your drivers please contact us today.