Are your drivers a business risk?
As a DVLA authorised Licence Checking service provider and founding member of
the Association for Driver Licence Verification (ADLV), Licence Bureaus™ Driver Licence Checking service enables you to quickly perform driver licence checks for all your drivers against current DVLA and DVANI records. We then continually and automatically re-check them for you.
Some of the benefits:
- Your driver has the right type of licence (full, copy, HGV, PSV or provisional) for the work involved
- All relevant previous driver offences are identified (e.g. speeding, drink driving)
- The stated number of points on the licence is correct
- The name of the driver has been correctly identified
- You are informed of all new offences – even if the driver does not tell you.
Licence Bureau will check:
- Driving licences
- Driver license status and entitlement to drive
- The driving licence online
- Information on a drivers licence is correct
- Driver licence validity dates
- Current endorsements and points on the driving licence
- Driver licence vehicle category showing vehicles a driver can drive
- A driver is not disqualified
The unique approach by Licence Bureau™ minimises your risk of employing disqualified drivers, while ensuring your business complies with complex driver management legislation so reducing your corporate risks and your insurance premiums typically by 11-13%.
Licence Bureau™ was the first company to develop a unique driving licence verification system based on a three year consent accessing the DVLA driver database.
This entitles us, with your drivers’ permission, to access their DVLA driver record at any time during the three year term with no further recourse to the driver. Our service complies with the requirements of the DVLA and the Data Protection Act providing you with clear concise and meaningful reports.
Our systems constantly keep you fully informed of all relevant compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers, vehicle, fleet, costs and risks.
We offer you both peace of mind and the ability to meet your statutory obligations from a position of strength through knowledge. That’s why our services are used by over 20% of the FTSE-100 – and hundreds of smaller businesses.
We ensure all your drivers’ licences are valid, right now, using advanced, award winning IT systems backed by high speed data links with the DVLA and DVANI.
If you’d like discuss reducing the risks, costs and hassle of managing your drivers please contact us today.