The Brake Professional annual fleet safety survey has returned supported by Licence Bureau. Your input is required to make it a success once again.
Taking part is free and anonymous, and all organisations who take part receive a free copy of the survey report and results.
Last year’s survey was completed by more than 200 organisations operating fleets of various sizes and types with responsibility for thousands of drivers and vehicles.
The survey looks at the six key areas of road safety covered in the Pledge:
• Slow – within speed limits
• Sober – free from alcohol or drugs
• Sharp – not tired, ill or with poor eyesight
• Silent – phone off and out of reach
• Secure – belted up in a safe vehicle
• Sustainable – only when you have to
The survey takes just 15 minutes to complete.