Our risk assessment service includes automatic driver training using e-learning modules.
You may however feel that Classroom and In-Vehicle training is more appropriate.
Classroom and In-Vehicle Training
Our unique programme brings together the latest thinking in driver education whilst giving you the flexibility to input core subjects that may be on your own company’s agenda.
In addition to these core themes we can add up to 2 additional modules.
What is it?
Our classroom workshops are highly interactive, last 2.5 hours and can accommodate up to 16 participants. They consist of 2 core driver coaching workshops:
This eye opening and highly educational workshop investigates why we crash our vehicles, where incidents occur in the UK and what the most common incidents are that we are likely to be involved in. Using real world strategies, together we will develop new ways of thinking about driving risk and how we can avoid being involved in an incident.
Driven to Distraction
The world is changing and with it is our ability to be distracted by a myriad of inner and outer influences whilst driving. This course will provide a new perspective on all the distractions we face, provide an understanding of how our brain processes information and give all that attend the ability to recognise and deal with driver risk from a totally new and invigorating perspective.
So why these workshops?
- I feel that I am a non-distracted driver 90% of the time. This course has helped me find methods to cover the 10% when distracted.
- Engaging, Enlightening, Educational.
- Very informative and thought provoking. Very interactive and encouraging.
- Very good thought provoking course.
We are able to offer coaching courses for all vehicles and all situations including: Driver development, Eco driving, UK familiarisation, Parking and Manoeuvring and Post incident coaching.
What does it cost?
There is a fixed fee per course and additional fees for modules and out of hour sessions.
What they say:
We have over 500 comments that make us smile, and these are a small sample of them.
- Certainly, raised my awareness of my own complacencies
- Great course, trainer was brilliant. Would happily recommend.
- Can’t think of a better trainer, kept it engaging but also reinforced the seriousness of driver safety.
- This driver course should be compulsory for every driver.
- Great course interesting facts. Excellent fast-moving course.
- Very pleasantly surprised with content and delivery of it, will highly recommend course and inform others of content.
- Made me a lot more aware of how to drive safely.
- Good course really opened my eyes to potential accidents and take more time.
- This information can transfer into my everyday driving, mix of good skills and tips to make driving easier.
- 10/10 top course and will work with my long driving distances.
- Very enlightening and certainly though provoking, it will change my driving.
- Had an awesome time, trainer was bang on and has opened my eyes to the way I drive… many thanks.
- Great delivery and eye opening. Every new driver should go on this course and refresh every few years.
- Good approach and style. Excellent coverage of points that are easy to apply in the real world.
- I have been driving since the early 80’s and have learnt plenty today, good course.
- The course was very informative and I have learnt a huge amount about road behaviour and driving styles.
- Very professional, good mix of content PowerPoint/ videos/ examples/ stats would recommend as it was valuable to me.
- Brilliant advice that goes well beyond driving for work, should be mandatory for everyone on the road.