All courses will be delivered ‘live’ with expert trainers delivering the courses for up to twelve delegates at a time within a digital classroom. The classroom allows each delegate to see, interact with and ask questions of the trainer, and other delegates, as well as viewing and hearing the same content delivered on traditional face-to-face courses.
This digital classroom workshop will last for 1.5 hours and allow home workers and companies alike to continue to meet their duty of care and gain further knowledge about this important aspect of their normal working practice.
How Does Empowered Driving Online Work?
Working in groups of up to 12 participants and delivered through our digital classroom, participants will learn:
- Keeping safe and healthy in the and out of the vehicle
- Why we crash our vehicles
- Where incidents happen?
- The most common incidents:
- What can we do?
- Dealing with Distraction
- Understanding how we can bring it all together
Course delegates will be fully engaged during the digital classroom sessions where they will be able to utilise:
- Pre-set polls and Questionnaires
- Live Polls
- Video Sharing
- Assigned or randomly allocated break out groups
- Interactive whiteboards
- Live Q&A through Chat or 1-1 with the trainer
- Waiting Room
- Live countdown comfort break
To find out more about the new Empowered Driving online course please call Martin Starkey, Training Manager on 07938 379101 or email email@example.com