Brake Professional membership offer for Licence Bureau clients. (Normally £155+VAT.)
Manage your road risk with Brake Professional: apply for your free one year membership thanks to Licence Bureau Limited.
Brake Professional is a not for profit initiative by Brake, the road safety charity.
Joining Brake Professional helps you prevent crashes involving at-work drivers by providing you with up to date training, guidance, and tools to tackle road risk.
Brake Professional members receive:
- tools for road safety managers: research and guidance reports on key topics to advise you on effectively managing your occupational road risk.
- tools for at-work drivers: interactive learning tools, driver advice pdfs, posters, leaflets, and other campaign materials that can be used to educate your drivers on simple safety messages.
- best practice company case studies: case studies of organisations’ policies and procedures relating to drivers, vehicles, and journey planning; and the results achieved.
- free and discounted rates at Brake Professional events: we run events from the UK and New Zealand, including webinars and seminars, and our Fleet Safety Conference and Fleet Safety Awards.
- free training on engaging drivers with road safety: available as an online session or full day training course to provide you with training and tools to engage drivers with road safety. Find out more.
- a certificate of Brake membership: members also receive a welcome pack which includes a sample selection of our tools for managers and at-work drivers.
Annual membership of Brake Professional normally costs £155 + VAT.
However, thanks to Licence Bureau Limited, you can take advantage of one year’s free membership. (Open to new members only) http://www.brakepro.org/
- Manage your road risk with Brake Professional resources and training.
- Licence Bureau offers all clients one year’s free membership.
- Brake Professional is a not for profit initiative by Brake, the road safety charity.
- It will assist with your Work Related Road Safety obligations and driver compliance, and help to prevent crashes involving at-work drivers by providing you with up to date guidance and tools to tackle road risk.
- Annual membership to Brake Professional is normally £155 +VAT.