Our Owner driver (Grey Fleet Service) ensures your drivers using their own vehicles are subject to regular unobtrusive compliance checking as recommended by the Health and Safety at Work Act.
The questions you need to ask are:
Do you really know how many of your employees use their own vehicle to carry out business journeys?
Are they insured for business?
Are their vehicles legally on the road and roadworthy with a current MOT and Road Fund Licence?
Key Features of Grey Fleet Services
- Confirms appropriate business use insurance
- Driver Alerts ahead of document expiry dates
- Document expiry countdown via web
- History Trail of mileage and service dates
- Web based reporting and management information tool – available 24/7
- System and data security to ISO27001 standard
- Bar coded “Self Declaration Document” to eliminate duplicate driver/vehicle entries
- Flexible driver/vehicle enrolment options
- Fast track same day service
- Dedicated customer service resource
Our services aide compliance for an employer that
Causes or permits individuals to drive their own vehicle, not owned or provided by the employer, on their behalf and reimburses the expenses for doing so.
Causes or permits individuals in their employ to drive on their behalf by the provision of cash in lieu of a vehicle to individuals who then drive a privately owned vehicle on behalf of the employer.
Business Use Insurance and MOT Verification
Is provided by highly trained and skilled members of our driver document verification team and the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
Vehicle Service Tracking & Vehicle Excise Duty
Is delivered by the completion of a self declaration document and provides a history trail of service intervals and mileage. Optional is the inclusion of vehicle excise duty (VED) and driver health question.
For owner drivers also known as Grey Fleet, Licence Bureau can check drivers licence status online so reducing risk, cost and hassle when managing your drivers please contact us today.